Platinum Group | PT.Melia Nature Indonesia

Join US ! Kalian bisa mendapatkan teman dan kalian di perbolehkan posting sebanyak-banyaknya di sini !!, di harapkan Membuat postingan yang berguna bagi orang-orang yang membaca nya ..

Rules :
[-] dilarang berkata sara
[-] Share keyloger banned permanent + IP
[-] share Virus banned 5 hari

Hormat kami
Platinum Indonesia.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Join US ! Kalian bisa mendapatkan teman dan kalian di perbolehkan posting sebanyak-banyaknya di sini !!, di harapkan Membuat postingan yang berguna bagi orang-orang yang membaca nya ..

Rules :
[-] dilarang berkata sara
[-] Share keyloger banned permanent + IP
[-] share Virus banned 5 hari

Hormat kami
Platinum Indonesia.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Development] RF 2.1.6 exploits/development

[Admin]RyanHidayat
    [Admin]RyanHidayat
    Leader Platinum
    Leader Platinum

Jumlah posting : 77
    Lokasi : Jakarta Barat

[Development] RF 2.1.6 exploits/development Empty [Development] RF 2.1.6 exploits/development

Post by [Admin]RyanHidayat Sat May 21, 2011 10:28 am

as stated in this thread;
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There are series of hacks that could and will crash the server, also you can dupe items and create as many as you want, as posted this requires work and time.

I am assembling a development team for the RF 2.1.6+ server development, which will include a antihack, and fixes towards the current public newest release, as I am not a programmer, I can give additional tips and support towards these issues, and hopefully we can figure out why and how to fix these issues, All development logs will be posted in this thread, and all fixes will be posted in thread.

Please as a reminder this thread is not for general chatter, it is for the development purposes of fixing and expanding the information about the current RF Online server release or releases, please stay on topic, and please post something of use in this thread, not doing so will lead to the post being deleted, or infracted.

UPDATE:
    You can contact me on MSN at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ONLY ADD ME IF YOU WANT TO HELP FIX THESE ISSUES or IRC at irc.ragezone.com, my name is Keith, or you can contact me irc.gamingsync.com - channel; #gamingsync

Sumber : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Waktu sekarang Fri May 17, 2024 10:42 am